1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. ShelterBox reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to ShelterBox are provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. In no event will ShelterBox be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. ShelterBox will not be liable for any damage, including direct or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other action, arising for the use of this website.
6. ShelterBox does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
7. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed – including logos - is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from ShelterBox. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring permission from ShelterBox to use any item displayed. Items can be used for personal, educational and non-commercial uses.
Sometimes documents and images not owned by ShelterBox have been published on this site. These have been published with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and images and permission to copy them must be requested from the owners of the copyright.
8. ShelterBox takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites with which we link. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that ShelterBox approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties. ShelterBox does not guarantee the security of the sites, the operation of the links or that they will be virus free.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information. All emails and information sent over the internet is sent at your own risk and ShelterBox cannot take responsibility for their security.
10. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.