ShelterBox has created a collection of tools designed to bring ShelterBox into your congregation and form a partnership that will address real world problems with powerful and life-altering solutions.
In the Congregational Resource Packet, you will find:
- How to set up a ShelterBox presentation
- Youth programs tailored to empower children to be good global neighbors
- Supplemental activities that build upon the basic presentation to fully inspire all of your members
- A step-by-step simulated deployment experience
- An alternative gift-giving program that shares the joy of helping a family in their hour of greatest need.
By combining the time and talents of your whole congregation, your efforts can dramatically impact families who have lost everything. You can be a sign of hope to survivors living with the challenge of rebuilding their lives.
A perfect way to introduce ShelterBox to your congregation is with a presentation. Bring in an expert to teach your group about ShelterBox and our mission. To keep promotion simple, use our flyer template.